The following are links to websites and resources I recommend:
- Products and Supplements: This page includes links to some of the products or supplements I’ve recommended. Let me know if there’s something you’re looking for but can’t find.
- Safe, Clean Skin Care: Learn more about one of my favorite brands, Beautycounter, here. Can’t find what you’re looking for? I’m happy to help you understand what products may be best suited for your skin.
- Product Check: Look up your current skincare line at the Environmental Working Groups’ database, SkinDeep. They rate your products and tell you what chemicals are in them. I recommend choosing products rated 0-2.
- Body Reset: Are you interested in exploring how foods may affect how you feel? My favorite way to do this is with The Whole 30. I dare you to try it and not feel great, that is, after the first week of being really irritated!
- Keto Diet: Are you curious about the Keto Diet? Here’s a link to my favorite women’s health Keto blogger, Leanne Vogel.
Do you have a question or comment? Maybe you’d just like to chat with someone about your experience. Here’s how:
- One-on-One Chat: Would you like to chat with me one-on-one? Schedule an in-person, video or phone chat just by calling 206-525-8012.
- Attention Washington Residents: Did you know if you live in Washington state, your insurance may cover the cost of your visit? To learn more, just call 206-525-8012.
- Do you have a question or comment? Just email me below: